The iCog™ sensors are easily interchangeable with each other. Every iCog™ sensor uses the same 6-pin 0.1″ connector. NOTE: iCog sensors are shipped with the connector not assembled. The 6-pin, through hole connector is easily soldered in place.
All iCogs™ use an ID-IoT chip that contains a unique number. Every sensor can be identified using this number.
The iCogs™ have their own EEPROM that identifies the type of sensor to the software on the Pi. Additional EEPROM is provided for the user application.
• Interrupt output available
• 16-bit resolution
• 4 ranges
-0.015 to 1000 Lux
-0.06 to 4000 Lux
-0.24 to 16000 Lux
-0.96 to 64000 Lux
• -40ºC to +85ºC
• Ambient and Infrared light
• Self calibrating
• 11us to 90ms conversion rates
• Interrupt when light outside limits
• Close to human eye response
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 12-bit resolution
- Interrupt on pre-programmed inertial events.
- ±2g, ±4g and ±8g dynamically selectable full scale ranges
- 4 channels of motion detection – freefall, motion, pulse and transient
- Portrait/landscape detection with programmable hysteresis
- 32-sample FIFO
- 1024 counts/g
- Low-pass and high-pass filters modes.